Looking for the perfect gift for that fitness fanatic in your family? Here’s collection of gifts that will have them sweating it up in style.
1. Foam Roller – These can be found at a number of places including Target, Walmart, REI, and Dick’s Sporting Goods. The cost can range from $10-50 depending on how fancy you want to get. I can’t live without mine!
2. GPS Watch – Getting a GPS running watch changed my running life for the better. I would consider it invaluable for any hard core runners, or even beginners wanting to learn to run more efficiently. Some popular brands include Garmin and Polar, although I definitely think my Garmin Forerunner 305 is the best to ever be 🙂 Prices can range anywhere from $50-600.
3. Head Bands – Who says you can’t look good while you break a sweat? She’ll love a head band that’s both functional AND pretty! Prices can range from $5-20. I love these gorgeous Sweaty Bands.
4. Yoga Mat – I adore my Jade yoga mat. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned yogi, having a great mat helps give you a great attitude and bout of confidence before you even enter class. Stores like Target and Walmart have mats for as low as $15, while some professional mats can run over $100.
5. Towel – There are great microfiber and antimicrobial towels out there to keep you cool and clean during your workout. Prices can range from $10-100 including basic towels up to skidless yoga towels.
6. Jump Rope – Many fitness buffs like to have access to needed equipment whether they are on the go, or just hanging out at home. A jump rope is one of the basic fitness tools and now you can easily find options with weighted handles for an extra boost in your workout. Prices range from $1-40.
7. Dumbbells and Kettlebells – As with a jump rope, a set of dumbbells or kettlebells are great for at-home workouts. Buy them individually or pick up a set. Prices range from as low as $9 for single pieces to $600 for full gym-worthy sets.
8. Activewear – One can never have too many workout clothes! There are great pieces to be found at stores like Target, or you can splurge for top of the line gear at places like Lululemon.